.net - PictureBox image appears differently on different computers -


what see:

what customer sees:

the images different sizes due different resolutions @ time screenshots taken. issue see logo cutoff text , button.

i have tried many different resolutions on computer , image looks correct. has tried many different resolutions on computer , image cutoff.

designer code:

me.picturebox1.image = ctype(resources.getobject("picturebox1.image"), system.drawing.image) me.picturebox1.location = new system.drawing.point(12, 12) me.picturebox1.name = "picturebox1" me.picturebox1.size = new system.drawing.size(96, 56) me.picturebox1.sizemode = system.windows.forms.pictureboxsizemode.autosize me.picturebox1.tabindex = 0 me.picturebox1.tabstop = false 

it looks os text scaling set 125% or 150% on computer. affects layout of forms.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c - How to retrieve a variable from the Apache configuration inside the module? -

c# - Constructor arguments cannot be passed for interface mocks -

python - malformed header from script index.py Bad header -